With spring around the corner, now is the time to get your garden organised and enjoy home-grown crops of vegetables and fruits in the coming months.
1. They provide a focal point in any garden, creating a zone full of colour or foliage.
2. Raised beds mean you can introduce a different soil type to your garden. So why not try something new like growing fruit and vegetables or fresh flowers?
3. You get better drainage and increased soil temperature in raised beds.
4. They’re easier to tend than traditional beds as there’s less bending needed.
5. You can paint the sleepers at any time to match other features in your garden.
Getting the right products has never been easier – our raised bed sleeper kits contain just what you need to make one or two sleeper beds.
For example, our single-level raised bed sleeper kit consists of
4 x Oak Sleepers
1 x Membrane
1 x 50-pack of landscaping screws
1 x 850g bulk bag of soil
With an overall saving of 10% on each kit. There’s never been a better time to buy one today.